top of page
- Fri, 23 AugEnabling VillageDo you know what employers look for in a resume? Not sure on how to market yourself well and standout to prospective employers and hiring managers? Come and receive valuable advice and inputs on your CV/Resume from experienced business professionals from the Singapore Business Network on Disability
- Thu, 11 JulEnabling Village
- Sat, 20 AprDevan Nair Institute of Employment and ENot sure what should be included in your CV? Come down and consult experienced business professionals from the Singapore Business Network on Disability (SBNoD) on how to improve your CV.
- Tue, 16 AprHalls 1 & 2, Enabling VillageIn 2013, Haben Girma became the first deafblind person to graduate from Harvard Law School. She travels around the world advocating for equal opportunities for PWDs. Haben will share her story and answer your questions.
- Tue, 19 MarSingaporeJoin us for the launch of the Singapore Professionals with Disabilities Network at LinkedIn Singapore. Hear from a panel of professionals on how their disability has had a positive impact on their careers. RSVP by 15 March.
bottom of page