top of page
- Fri, 23 AugEnabling Village23 Aug 2019, 9:00 am – 12:30 pmEnabling Village, Hall 2 (UOB Ability Hub) 20 Lengkok Bahru, Singapore 159053Do you know what employers look for in a resume? Not sure on how to market yourself well and standout to prospective employers and hiring managers? Come and receive valuable advice and inputs on your CV/Resume from experienced business professionals from the Singapore Business Network on Disability
- Thu, 11 JulEnabling Village11 Jul 2019, 3:30 pmEnabling Village, 20 Lengkok Bahru, Singapore 159053
- Sat, 20 AprDevan Nair Institute of Employment and E20 Apr 2019, 9:30 am – 12:00 pmDevan Nair Institute of Employment and E, 80 Jurong East Street 21, Singapore 609607Not sure what should be included in your CV? Come down and consult experienced business professionals from the Singapore Business Network on Disability (SBNoD) on how to improve your CV.
- Tue, 16 AprHalls 1 & 2, Enabling Village16 Apr 2019, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pmHalls 1 & 2, Enabling Village , 20 Lengkok Bahru, Singapore 159053In 2013, Haben Girma became the first deafblind person to graduate from Harvard Law School. She travels around the world advocating for equal opportunities for PWDs. Haben will share her story and answer your questions.
- Tue, 19 MarSingapore19 Mar 2019, 5:00 pm – 7:30 pmSingapore, LinkedIn Singapore Office, 10 Marina Blvd, Level 29 Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 2, Singapore 018983Join us for the launch of the Singapore Professionals with Disabilities Network at LinkedIn Singapore. Hear from a panel of professionals on how their disability has had a positive impact on their careers. RSVP by 15 March.
bottom of page